Procedure to Receive Low Gluten Hosts: Any Sunday Mass: go to the Minister’s Sacristy (the room off the Gathering Space where the Extraordinary Ministers sign in,) and let Janette or a minister know. Take a cross necklace, wear it to identify you as a communicant needing the low gluten host. Then sit in the second section from the sound booth, in front of the screen on the east side. We call this Section 2. The priest or Extraordinary Minister serving communion at that station has the gold bowl of consecrated low gluten hosts so it is necessary that you sit in this section. After Mass, please return the necklace.
Mass and Sacrament Schedule
Confession: Saturday from 3:30 PM - 4:45 PM or may be scheduled by calling the office. 303-422-9173.
Daily Mass: Mon. - Fri. 9 AM*
Anticipated Mass: Saturday 5:00 PM*
Sunday Mass: 7 AM, 8:30 AM*, 10:30 AM*, 12:15 PM and 5:00 PM
* Live streamed. These Masses are on YouTube.
Daily Mass - no sign up required. Just show up.
Parking Lot Mass, where communion is brought out to the car line at the end of Mass, is after Sat. 5 PM, 8:30 AM and 10:30 AM. No sign up required. Live stream the Mass from your own device while in your car.
Please contact Patti via email if you have an event you would like listed.
For the repose of the soul of Dave Snyder who's funeral was held in July.
Please contact Deacon A.J. Misiti at 303-867-9163 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment for funeral planning.
Funeral Receptions (TOUCH)
For our parishioners, we provide a reception after a funeral service. This entails a group of volunteers who actually work the event by setting up, serving the food and drinks, and cleaning up afterward. If you would like to volunteer to help work the funeral, please leave a message for Sally by calling the office.
The second part of this ministry is for those who donate salads, side dishes and desserts. If you would like to volunteer to donate food, please leave a message for Judy by calling the office.
To be able to control numbers for weekend Masses, you must sign up to attend Mass indoors. Please review our guidelines.
- Every individual (above the age of 3) must wear a mask covering both the nose and mouth.
- We do clean after each Mass, but please feel free to bring wipes and/or hand sanitizer to “disinfect” your area before and after Mass.
- Please use social distancing, leaving 6 feet between individuals (including priest & deacon). Families from the same household may sit together.
- Please use the restroom prior to arriving at the church. Restrooms are available for emergencies. We just do not have the maintenance staff to disinfect between Masses.
- A new sign up will come out for each weekend. There is no waiting list if the Mass is full.